Probably ‘Fat’ is the mist annoying word for a person who want to get rid of it. Extra fat on your body not only can ruin one’s overall appearance but also badly effects the health of a person. Among all those fatty parts of our body, belly fat is most difficult to cut down. If you are also one of those who wants to lose their belly fat, then we are here to help you to achieve your goal.
To cut the unwanted fat from our body we need to be conscious about our food, exercise, and lifestyle habits. We should keep a check from time to time in our life style habits. When we decide to lose the fat of our body, the first thing that clicks in our mind is ‘ exercise’. We start spending hours and hours in the gym. But is this all enough? The answer to this question is a big NO. Because no matter how much time you are spending in the gym, you will not be able to achieve your goal unless you don’t keep a check on your diet.
Diet is the most important factor that affects your fat burning journey. Unhealthy foods can affect your health badly and then spending too much time in the gym is of no use. While considering exercise in our daily life, we should also include healthy food and diet routine. Confused about how to start? Don’t worry! Here we are sharing 9 Belly fat burning food that secretly cuts the stubborn fat around the waist.
9 belly fat burning foods :
- Avocados : Healthy fats in avocado helps thwart belly bloat. It also help our Body to absorb carotenoids, a cancer fighting compound found in colourful fruits and vegetables, like carrot, tomatoes, spinach etc. According to a study from the Ohio State, university at California, people who ate salads with avocados had 15 times higher absorption of carotenoids.
- Green tea: The compound ECEG in green tea makes it easier to burn fat. According to a study in Medium and Science in sports and exercise, 2 to 3 cups daily may build your metabolism strong and burn 30 calories.
- Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is a plant-based oil and can assist you in your journey to slim down your belly fat.
- Quinoa: It is almost a complete protein diet, as it contains all essential amino acids in such a good amount. It doesn’t totally disrupt blood sugar levels due to its low glycaemic index.
- Berries: yes, how can we forget berries when it comes to fat-burning foods. All types of berries are really good for health, but blueberries contain less sugar than the other fruits and are full of fibre with antioxidants as well.
- Fermented foods: Fermented foods like yogurt contain probiotics, also known as friendly bacteria; that helps in boosting immunity, bloating and regulate gut function. Unsweetened plain yogurt can provide probiotics benefits too.
- Oatmeal: The soluble fibre in oats can help to reduce LDL cholesterol levels, but also helps in weight loss. According to the data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey suggest that individual who eat oatmeal actually tend to be healthy and have a lower body weight compared to other.
- Dry fruits: Dry fruits like almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pistachio are very helpful to maintain a healthy body. Almonds on regular consumption can lead to great weight loss due to its effect on super changing metabolism as per the Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Whereas walnuts can assist you to help us in curb cravings between meals.
- Fish: When it comes to hearty proteins, nothing can be better than the healthy fats in Tuna fish, alongside sardines.
- Tuna – They are filled with omega 3s and protein, helping you to fill up at mealtime. So that you can dodge sneaky snack attacks late at night.
- Salmon – The Polysaturated fatty acids with minerals in salmon, make it a perfect food option. You will also get 25% of your daily vitamin B6, which helps with mood swings and stress regulation. The vitamin D found in each field may help in weight management.
- Garlic : Garlic is a must have thing in our grocery list. It has many benefits. Garlic is a natural antibiotic and also helps in blood sugar regulations. By controlling blood sugar and insulin level in our blood, our body can maximize fat burning for energy resulting in reduced belly fat. It also helps to boost metabolism.
Here we are sharing with you two drinks that can help you to get your belly tighten :
- Cinnamon drink: Cinnamon is a great fat burner. To prepare its drink take ½ tablespoon of cinnamon powder and steep it in water for five minutes. If you want, you can add 1 tablespoon of honey after straining the cinnamon water. Drink Cinnamon drink before breakfast & before going to bed.
- Mint drink: Add one tablespoon of honey, a pinch of pepper, and some crushed mint leaves in a glass of hot water. Let it steep for 5 minutes. Strain and drink the liquid. This drink really helps to cut the belly fat and make it flatten. Mint soothes the abdomen and helps to purify the blood also. While honey and pepper dissolve the fat and boost the metabolism.
An overview of what to eat:
- Vegetables : Spinach and other leafy vegetables like kale, lettuce, carrot, pumpkins, beans, chillies, mushrooms, cauliflower.
- Fruits : Grape fruit, banana, apple, berries, Kiwifruit, water melon and musk melon.
- Drinks : Green tea, black tea, ginger tea, lots of water, and vegetable juices.
What we should avoid to eat :
Sugary drinks, white bread, chips, fries, cakes, pastries, cookies, pastries, ice cream and other unhealthy food. Hope this article helps you to get your goal of a Flat Belly. Follow the given details and let me know how it works for you.