What is Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil, or what is known as coconut oil, is extracted from the pulp of the tropical fruit coconut. Coconut oil has many health and aesthetic benefits. It is very beneficial for health as it has excellent nutritional values. Narcissus oil has the advantage of having healthy saturated fats and fatty acids, including lauric acid, capric acid, and caparlyk. It is one of the healthy oils that does not need a lot of time to digest and is not stored in the body in fat. And gives the body great energy. Coconut oil for skin
Coconut oil can be preserved for a long time as its oxidation rates are low, and thus it does not spoil. The benefits of coconut oil are not limited to cooking, but it has many hair and skin benefits.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very beneficial for the skin because it contains many fatty acids and vitamins. Among the most important benefits of coconut oil for the skin are:
- Anti-bacterial, as nargile oil has fatty acids such as lauric and capric acid, which, when applied to the skin. These acids work to reduce the growth of bacteria on it. Therefore, nargile oil contributes to skin infections with fungal infections, acne, folliculitis, and cellular tissue infections.
- It is also helpful for athletes who suffer from bacteria and a fungus in their feet.
- Helps moisturize the skin, as coconut oil moisturizes the skin significantly. Especially for people suffering from psoriasis and eczema, which results in itching and peeling of the skin.
- It helps heal wounds and boost collagen levels in the skin and contains anti-bacterial properties that prevent wound infection and impede the healing process.
- A natural sunscreen to protect the skin from the UV rays and relieve the pain and symptoms.
- Coconut oil can be used as an eye make-up remover, as it is safe on the eyes.
- Coconut oil prevents skin cancer because it contains lauric acid, which prevents free radicals from forming.
- It can be as a natural body scrub by adding brown sugar to it. Massaging the face and body with it, and then rinsing it with warm water.
Other benefits of coconut oil
Coconut oil has many benefits as it has proven effective in health and is very beneficial. Coconut oil can be uses as an alternative to oils that are utilize in cooking, as it is helpful in:
- It helps to increase the burning rates in the body and thus provides the body with adequate energy.
- Feeling full: Coconut oil helps people who want to lose weight to feel full for long periods in addition to losing their appetite.
- It helps raise the levels of good cholesterol in the blood and contributes to converting the harmful cholesterol present in the blood into good cholesterol. Thus preventing heart disease.
- Eliminate bad breath and maintain healthy teeth and gums, as it can be uses as a beneficial mouthwash
- A good treatment for those who have Alzheimer’s disease, as coconut oil increases ketones, is an alternative energy source need by damaged brain cells.
- It reduces the incidence of common dementia diseases.
- Help in the digestive process and get rid of digestive problems
- Effective treatment for influenza and sore throat, as it can be adds to tea and helps relieve allergic rhinitis
- Coconut oil is uses as a diuretic for a nursing mother by consuming three tablespoons a day, as it works to stimulate blood circulation in the body.
- It is uses as a night moisturizer and resists the signs of aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles. As it is effective for lengthening nails and eyelashes, and it can also be mixed with olive oil.
Side effects of using oil
Coconut oil may cause some side effects for some people, as this is possible if the original coconut oil has not been purchased. And the most important of these symptoms is that it may cause:
- Diarrhea, like coconut oil, can cause diarrhea for some people when consumed, but the period of diarrhea is short.
- Sensitivity and irritation in the skin, where you should try coconut oil on the skin before using it completely, as you should put a small amount of it on the skin and massage it and make sure that there are no side effects on you.