Bitter almond oil is one of the natural oils that can be used in your skin and hair care routine. Thanks to its many benefits. Among these benefits, bitter almond helps to whiten the skin and reduce pigmentation. From here, in this article, we will shed light on the benefits of bitter oil for the skin and ways to prepare mixtures of it that help lighten the skin. But at the beginning, we will tell you what bitter is.
What are the benefits of bitter almond oil for hair and how can you use it?
What is bitter almond oil?
This oil extracts from the fruits of the bitter tree. And the original home of this tree is the western regions of Asia. The northern regions of Africa and its cultivation is also widely spread in the regions of Turkey, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, and Spain. It is difficult to differentiate between the fruits of bitter almonds and the fruits of sweet almonds. But bitter almonds are wider and shorter in shape than sweet, and the same applies to their oils. As for sweet and bitter almond oil, the difference between them lies in the types of seeds used. Sweet oil is extracting from the almond seeds that we usually eat. Bitter oil extracts from the inedible bitter seeds, peach seeds, apricots and plums.
Benefits of bitter almond oil in skin whitening
- It helps to whiten the skin. As it contains active substances and vitamins that enhance its effectiveness in this area, and thus it is includes in the preparation of the most expensive types of creams and cosmetics ideal for skincare.
- Bitter Almonds oil helps treat the effects of sunburns. Thus get rid of stains that appear as a result of that.
- This oil reduces skin redness.
- It contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which reduces pigmentation and dark spots which makes the skin healthy, smooth and shiny.
Ways to use bitter oil for skin whitening
- The first way to apply bitter almond oil is for skin whitening
- Massage your skin with almond oil daily before bed.
- Leave it on for 1/2 hour.
- Wash it off with warm water.
The second way to apply bitter almond oil is for skin whitening
- Mix a spoonful of moisturizing cream with a tablespoon of bitter oil, a spoonful of baby powder and 1/2 cup of rose water.
- Massage the skin where you want to whiten it with the mixture for minutes.
- Rinse the skin with warm water.
The third way to apply bitter almond oil is for skin whitening
- Mix bitter oil with lavender oil.
- Wash the skin with warm water.
The benefits of bitter oil for the skin are not the limit to whitening and lightening its colour, but rather it has other benefits for the skin, which we will mention to you in the following lines.
Advantages of Hash Oil for the Face
- Bitter oil increases the youthfulness of the skin: Massaging the skin daily before bed with bitter oil is one of the things that will help you restore the freshness and softness of your skin. All you have to do is heat a little bitter oil on a fire and then massage your face with it.
- Bitter almond oil cleans the skin: Bitter oil helps clean the skin from the dirt that can be attached to it due to the factors surrounding you, and it also protects against the appearance of pimples and pimples.
- Bitter almond oil fights dark circles: Bitter oil is very useful in getting rid of dark circles around your eyes permanently. All you have to do is massage the eye contour with it daily before bed and notice the difference.
- Bitter oil reduces wrinkles: Bitter almond oil is an ideal oil to get rid of wrinkles and reduce the signs of ageing by rejuvenating and rejuvenating skin cells.