With Valentine’s Day approaching, get ready in every way to spend this special night with your partner. Choose your clothes, style your hair the way you want, apply soft and attractive makeup, and do not forget to take care of your skin for a complete and integrated look. There are many ways to get clear and refreshed, and of course, besides following a regular skincare routine, natural mixtures play a role in improving the appearance of the skin, whether by whitening it, smoothing it, reducing dark circles or even supplying the lips. From here, in the video above, we will introduce you to 3 natural mixtures to reduce dark circles, clear skin, and rosy lips. Adopt them on Valentine’s Day.
Three Natural Mixtures for Whitening the Skin, Reducing Dark Circles and Supplying Lips in preparation for Valentine’s night.
1- Chocolate mixture to lighten and whiten the skin:
Ingredients for the chocolate mixture to lighten and whiten the skin:
- Rich in lipids that nourish the skin, soothe and heal wounds thanks to the antioxidants it contains.
- Rich in vitamins A, B, C and E and minerals, such as iron, calcium, copper and magnesium, which work on moisturizing and fighting premature ageing.
- Chocolate works to protect from the sun’s rays.
- It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals that help to produce collagen.
- The minerals in chocolate, especially calcium, help to renew its cells.
- Chocolate moisturizes the skin.
- Helps improve blood circulation.
- It works to treat some diseases that may be exposed to, such as eczema.
- It moisturizes, especially in winter, and it is recommended to use it permanently for those with dry skin whose problem worsens with the winter season. It also fights the effects of ageing and wrinkles over time.
- The antioxidants and healthy fats in avocado help to re-moisturize and relieve pain, if the skin is exposed to sunburn after a long day under its rays.
- Its’s content of vitamin C acts as an important antioxidant to protect cells, and it is an essential part of the process of building and forming collagen in the body.
- It has antibacterial properties, so it is useful for lightening the skin tone and moisturizing it at the same time, as it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains antiseptic properties that help get rid of bacteria and microbes that cause acne.
- Small amounts of the natural gluconic acid and alpha hydroxide, found in honey, help remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation for a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- It gives the skin freshness and smoothness, and removes and protects from many problems such as pimples and zyunas.
2- Rose water mask to reduce dark circles:
Ingredients of rose water mask to reduce dark circles:
- Rosewater has properties that whiten the tone and unify its colour.
- Rosewater helps revitalize your complexion by going deep into the complexion and providing it with light moisture.
- The anti-inflammatory and cooling properties of rose water clearly treat the problem of swollen eyes.
- Rosewater plays an important role in treating infections and in getting rid of acne and pimples because it contains anti-inflammatory substances that purify.
This oil is very effective in moisturizing the skin. Therefore, it is suitable for fighting cracks in the skin.
Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E, argan oil helps lighten the tone, as well as fight pigmentation and dark spots.
Thanks to its vitamin E and fatty acids, argan oil moisturizes it from deep within.
3- Strawberry mixture for lip peeling:
Ingredients of strawberry mixture for lip peeling:
- Strawberry have properties that help exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells, as well as provide a pleasant scent for the skin. Dead.
- It contain vital minerals and vitamins that can help treat chapped, dark lips. In addition, it helps exfoliate the dead cells that tend to make your lips dark and dark in colour.
- A natural moisturizer for the skin, it also prevents premature wrinkles.
- It is very effective in moisturizing. Therefore, it is suitable for fighting cracks in the skin.
- Being rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E, argan oil helps lighten tone, as well as fight pigmentation and dark spots.
- Thanks to its vitamin E and fatty acids, argan oil moisturizes from deep within.
Sugar acts as a natural lip scrub to get rid of all the dead skin.