Are you worried about a low immune system? Want to increase it? Boost Your Immune System
The Natural Ways to Increase your Immune Quick.
Do you suffer health problems like cough and cold very frequently? And your friends who don’t even pay attention to wear warm clothes during winters suffer health issues hardly in a long time. If you couldn’t find out the reason behind this, then you should check your immune system. A weak immune system can not work correctly and can’t protect you from infections. If you don’t know much about the immune system, then don’t worry! We are here to answer all the questions.
What is the Immune System?
The natural defense system of our body is called the Immune system. It is a group of organs, cells, and tissues that protect our body from invaders. Here, invaded implies bacteria, viruses, parasites, and even fungus; anything that can cause harm to our body. Nowadays, these invaders are present everywhere, from offices to home, from parks to parking. So to fight against and to be healthy, a robust immune system is a must.
What are the disadvantages of a weak immune system?
A weak immune system is an invitation to health problems. When our immune system becomes too soft because it starts attacking our own body by mistake. Stress, an unhealthy lifestyle, and premature ageing are some of the adverse effects of a weak immune system.
What about those who have a robust immune system?
Even if you have a robust immune system at this age, you should not take it for granted. It would be best to continuously put some effort into keeping it healthy to enjoy the long-term health benefits.
You must be thinking about how our immune system works to protect us? So here is the answer.
How does our immune system work?
A healthy immune system protects us from infections and antigens by creating a protective barrier that stops all the unwanted agents. And if this barrier is not enough, then the immune system produces white blood cells and required chemicals and proteins that fight with those foreign invaders and destroy them. The immune system all stops the further reproduction of those invaders. The immune system revs up even more to destroy the invaders as they multiply. It is capable of producing whatever it needs to fight and stop the infections. Therefore a robust immune system must keep all the conditions, diseases, and even cancer at bay.
Parts of The Immune System:
- The white blood cells
- The compliment system
- The lymphatic system
- The spleen
- The thymus
- The bone marrow
These parts of the immune system actively fight with microbes to protect our body from diseases.
10 Home Remedies to make your Boost Your Immune System healthy:
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: Due to its powerful properties and immense benefits, So Ashwagandha Called as Indian Ginseng. Ashwagandha is one of the most potent Ayurve herbs. It has the ability to instantly boost the immune system. To use it for a strong immune system, just add 1 Tbsp. Of Ashwagandha powder in a glass of hot milk. Mix it and have it at nighttime as moving to rest. If you are allergic to milk, you can replace milk with water.
- Giloy: Giloy is another Ayurvedic herb uniquely is also known as Amrita. Amrita translates the root of immortality. It helps to remove the toxins and to purify the blood. It also fights terrible bacteria that’s present within our body. To use this herb for Immunity,
Just add 1 Tbsp. Of Giloy powder in a glass of hot water. Mix it well and have it in the morning, empty stomach for sure.
- Guduchi or Tinospora Cordifolia: It is the best herb to make a robust immune system. It has so many benefits to follow. It increases Immunity, balances our emotions, helps to lose weight, and also in order immune problem, seasonal allergies, detoxification, helps to get a slim body and manages kappa ( extra mucus) in our body, to fight any epidermis, infections, and whatnot. The list goes on and on. It is available in tablets, powder, and liquid or juice form also.
Just take two tablets, two times a day, 30 minutes after a meal with warm water. Can continue this for three months, then quit it for 20 days, and then you can continue as per your need.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a common spice in Indian houses. It contains curcumin at its best. Turmeric has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties. It can provide an instant boost to the immune system and also helps indigestion. It purifies the blood and flushes the natural toxins from the body. For a strong immune system:
Drink a glass of hot milk with ½ tsp of turmeric in it after mixing well, a minimum of 1 hour before going to sleep.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry: Vitamin C is the best and no.1 vitamin to reduce immune system deficiencies and boost the immune system. Vitamin C makes antibodies that fight infections and improves stress response. As we all know, Amla is highly rich in Vitamin C. If we compare Indian gooseberry and oranges based on vitamin C content
1 Indian gooseberry = 20 oranges
That’s why we can say, An Amla, a day, keeps infections away.
You can consume Amla in any form like pickle, dried Amla, Amla juice, or raw, depending on your wish.
- Chyawanprash: Ayurveda also recommends consumption of Chyawanprash. Its main ingredient is Amla. But it also contains plenty of herbs with Amla. The balanced formula of Chyawanprash increases digestive fire and helps buffer the body against stress and boost ImmunityImmunity. Especially in winters, everyone, including old age people, should consume Chyawanprash for sure.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the organs and health functioning to build the immune system, as it helps our body produce antibodies. If you are deficient in Vitamin D, your ImmunityImmunity will go down for sure. What to do for Vitamin D? It’s simple to spend at least 20 to 30 minutes daily in sunlight. The ideal time to soak Vitamin D from the Sun is from 5 am to 11 am. Although, Sun is the best source of vitamin D, and you must take it from Sun, but if because for any reason, you can’t do this, then you can have supplements of Vitamin D in the form of tablets, which are readily available in the markets.
- Mint Drink: To boost your immune system, replace your regular tea with this drink. To make this just:
Take 500 ml water in a vessel and place it to heat. Add ½ tsp of turmeric powder in it and let it boil for 2 minutes. Apply 10 – 12 mint leaves into this. Heat it additional for 2 – 3 times. Let it cool, then add honey to taste. And it’s ready.
- Exercise: It is scientifically proven that regular exercise boosts T cells 67%. T cells are a type of white blood cells that guards the body against infection. Along with other activities, one must practice breathing exercises, yoga ( Pranayama must), and stretching in his/her daily workout routine.
- Basil leaves ( Tulsi): Basil leaves have many benefits that we can’t even imagine. It boosts Immunity and helps cure fevers, enhances skin wellness, cures respiratory disorders, can be used as a mosquito repellent, and can even purify the food by adding few drops of Tulsi water.
It is a natural immunity booster and keeps infections at bay. Protect from almost all types of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and whatnot. Tulsi leaves selection improves the T helper cells and real killer activity to support Immunity.
The simplest way to promote Immunity is to have 1 to 2 cups of Tulsi tea each day.
ALSO READ- How to Kick Off Neck Pain Out Of Your Life